Polyvinyl Chloride & Polyolefin Materials

Raw Materials used throughout the Polyvinyl Chloride and Polyolefin Resin Industry

Additives, Stabilizers, Modifiers, and PVC & PO Resin for various end-markets


We source high-quality PVC resin and Polyolefin plastic materials:

Carbon Fiber

Fabric

Continuous carbon fiber is manufactured from a polyacrylonitrile (PAN) precursor. The consistency in yield and mechanical properties that are provided by large lament count strands enables users to design and manufacture composite materials with greater confidence and allows for efficient and fast buildup of carbon fiber-reinforced composite structures.

Semi-Finished Good
Rollstock
  • Wind Energy
  • Automotive
  • Petroleum
  • Aviation
  • Marine
  • Industrial
  • Medical
  • Sports & Recreation

Chlorinated Polyethylene Resin

CPE

CPE is can be used for general purpose plastic impact modification where impact strength, low temperature property and filler acceptance are required. The application fields cover PVC door and window profiles, siding, sheet, fence, pipe, electrical conduit etc.

Engineered Thermoplastic
Pellets
Injection Molding, Extrusion
  • PVC Profiles
  • PVC Siding
  • PVC Pipes
  • PVC Siding
  • PVC Sheets
  • PVC Fence
Building & Construction, Industrial, Wire & Cable

Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Compound

CPVC Compound

Ideal for applications requiring hot water resistance, excellent chemical and mechanical resistance and flame retardance.

Engineered Thermoplastic
Pellets
Injection Molding, Extrusion
  • Pipe and fitting applications
  • Hot water pipes
  • Sprinkler pipes
  • Industrial pipe systems for chemical processing
  • Lighting and electrical components
Building & Construction, Chemical

Rigid

Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride Resin

Neat CPCV Resin

Ideal for pipe and fitting applications requiring hot water resistance, excellent chemical and mechanical resistance, and flame retardance.

Engineered Thermoplastic
Pellets
Injection Molding, Extrusion
  • Pipe and fitting applications
  • Hot water pipes
  • Sprinkler pipes
  • Industrial pipe systems for chemical processing
  • Lighting and electrical components
Building & Construction, Chemical

Rigid

Emulsion-type Polyvinyl Chloride Resin

e-PVC Resin

Paste PVC makes good use of unique processing methods, making it easy to form products high in added value. Used in a variety of fields, graded paste and blend resins meet the diverse demands of the market as well as advances in processing technology.

Raw Material
  • Underbody coating
  • Body sealant
  • Artificial leather
  • Construction sealant
  • Traffic cones
  • Industrial gloves
  • Sheet flooring
  • Carpet backing
  • Door mats
  • Ink and plastisol
Automotive, Industrial, Building & Construction

Heat Stabilizers

Tin Stabilizers

Heat stabilizer based on tin for processing PVC and CPVC resins to reduce degradation.  

Additive
Raw Material
  • Window profiles
  • Sidings
  • Pipes
  • Fittings
  • Roofing sheets
  • Bottles and films
Building & Construction, Packaging

Impact Modifiers

Various

High impact-efficiency modifiers designed to enhance the mechanical properties of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other polymers.

Masterbatch & Modifier
Pellets
Injection Molding, ExtrusionHigh impact-efficiency modifiers designed to enhance the mechanical properties of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and other polymers
  • Window profiles
  • Sidings
  • Pipes
  • Fittings
  • Roofing sheets
  • Bottles and films
Building & Construction, Packaging

Suspension Polyvinyl Chloride

s-PVC Resin

Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a general-use resin with a wide range of product applications for daily life, as well as for a wide variety of industrial materials. Petroleum accounts for approximately 40% of the raw material ingredients in PVC while salt makes up the other 60%. The manufacturing process places minimal strain on the environment. Considering the aspects of resource conservation, energy savings and the environment, PVC provides outstanding durability combined with recycling benefits.

Raw Material
  • PVC pipe
  • Artificial leather
  • Profiles
  • Siding
  • Sheet
  • Film
  • Shoe soles
  • Wire and cable
  • Toys
Industrial, Building & Construction, Consumer Goods

Ready to get started?

For more information about our products and custom solutions, or to obtain a quote, please call or fill out our form.